To achieve excellence in science and art of density through education, research and service.
The mission of Sri Siddhartha Dental College, as an integral part of Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education is to be a driving force towards improving the health of the citizens of Tumkur district through developing and promoting oral health care policies addressing the needs of society, provide patient centered oral health care, define new standards for dental education and prepare oral healthcare providers for excellent patient care.
To provide best possible care for the patients and community at large.
To provide comprehensive and quality education with ethical values.
To provide amiable environment, facilities and encouragement for research.
To enhance the dental health and well-being of ethnically diverse communities by providing quality dental services in a professional and caring environment.
- Patient-Centered Care - Our actions are constantly focused on providing excellent patient service in a warm and welcoming environment. We treat each patient with respect, as if they were a member of our own family.
- Responsibility - Every individual has an obligation to uphold our mission and core values. This requires accountability for individual actions and a commitment to giving our very best effort with every patient, every day.
- Integrity - We behave with the highest level of honesty, ethics and integrity at all times. We will always support people for doing what is right, and will speak up if we see or hear something that doesn’t seem right.
- Teamwork - We can accomplish more together than as individuals. Success requires us to work together and treat each other with respect. This in turn requires us to communicate often, openly and constructively, and to be open to a point of view different from our own.
- Excellence - We relentlessly pursue the highest level of performance in every clinical activity. This requires hard work, continuous improvement, and a constant focus on quality