SRI SIDDHARTHA EDUCATION SOCIETY (S S E S) was founded by late Sri H M Gangadhariah also the founder secretary of the society, with the blessings of saint and seer, the father of “Bhoodan movement” Sri Vinobha Bhave in 1959, has made a leap in the field of education. The Society which started as a residential school in a village near tumkur then established several nursery, primary and high schools including Pali schools in the later years. It further expanded its domain to Technical, Medical and Dental Education. Today the total number of institutions runs by the Society crosses 85 with a total students strength of more than 16000 and staff strength 1800. The main objective of the society is to “REACH THE UNREACHED” in the field of Education.
Sri Siddhartha has grown to be the hub of higher education with excellent teaching facilities and highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty. With diversified professional courses, the range of subjects is wide giving a good choice to the students seeking admission here.
Leadership always plays a vital role in this process and was carefully nurtured. The Society is fortunate enough to have two illustrious sons of the founder who are equally zealous and committed to the founder’s goals. Dr. G. Shivaprasad, an eminent Ophthalmologist, is the Secretary and Dr.G.Parameshwara a reputed agriculture Scientist is the Joint Secretary of the Society.