- A Demo and Mock Fire Drill on 9-Mar-2023 | Click to view flyer - Click to view photos
- National girl child day by Pedodontics on 13-Feb-2023 - Click to view photos
- National girl child day by Pedodontics on 24-Jan-2023 - Click to view photos
- Prosthodontic day by Prosthodontic dept on 23-Jan-2023 - Click to view photos
- 2022 Social Activities
- International biodiversity day 29 dec 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the Effect of diabetes on health on the occasion of world diabetes day on 14th nov 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the occasion of sialography on the occasion of international radiology day on 10th of nov 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the occasion of international deaf week on 28th sep 2022 - Click to view photos
- Rose Day on 22nd of sep 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the occasion of Eye donation fortnight on 7th of sep 2022 - Click to view photos
- World Hepatitisday on 28 July 2022 - Click to view photos
- National Public Health Dentistry Day on 19th june 2022 - Click to view photos
- World No Tobacco Day on 31st May 2022 - Click to view photos
- World Health Day on 18th Mar 2022
- National Cons Endo Day ON 7th mar 2022 - Click to view photos
- National Oral Pathologist day on 25th feb 2022 - Click to view photos
- World Cancer Day on 4th feb 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the energy conservation day on 14th-dec-2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the occasion of Human Rights Day on 12th-dec-2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on the occasion of WORLD AIDS DAY on 1st dec 2022 - Click to view photos
- Constitution Day on 26th Nov 2022 - Click to view photos
- Guest lecture on ROLE OF NUTRITION IN ORAL HEALTH on 16th-sep-2022 - Click to view photos
- NSS Camp in Sira on 29th-jul-2022 - Click to view photos
- Camp at Satya sai School on 3rd may 2022 - Click to view photos
- Camp at Shobenahalli on 6th mar 2022 - Click to view photos
- World human rights day celebration 29 dec 2021 - Click to view photos
- Energy Conservation Day 15 dec 2021 - Click to view photos
National Service Scheme popularly known as NSS is Government funded program started on September 24, 1969, during the Gandhi Centenary Year. Initially started in 37 universities involving 40,000 volunteers, the scheme has grown over the years and it is implemented today with an involvement of more than 2.6 million volunteers spread over in 200 Universities, Polytechnics and +2 Systems.
The Motto of NSS "NOT ME BUT YOU" reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service. NSS helps the students develop appreciation to other person`s point of view and also show consideration to other living beings.
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education started NSS activities at its constituent colleges with important objectives of identify the needs & problems of the community & involve them in problem-solving and to develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility. It helps the students to acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes, to develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and practice NATIONAL INTEGRATION and SOCIAL HARMONY
We have 3 NSS Units spread across the constituent college with a strength of 300 NSS volunteers(Medical, Dental and Engineering Students) and 3 NSS Program Officers.
The N.C.C. aims at inculcating in students a spirit of discipline and a willingness to serve the country. Boys & Girls can get themselves admitted to the N.C.C. in the beginning of each academic year. The cadets are given regular training in the college and at camps. Examinations are held and merit certificates are awarded.
The present day NCC under ministry of Defence came into existence on 16 Apr 1948through NCC act XXXI, 1948. It was one of the recommendations of a committee headed by DR H.N. Kuzru that the corps was formed. NCC was formally inaugurated on 15 Jul 1948 as soon as the schools colleges reopened after summer vacation. The Girl division of NCC was started in Jul 1949. In 1950 Air Wing was added on Apr with one Air squadron each at Bombay and Kolkata. The Naval wing of the NCC was raised in Jul 1952, thus completing the true representation of all services in the corps. “Unity and Discipline" as motto for the NCC was taken in the Central Advisory Committee (CAC) held on 12 Oct 1980.
WE THE CADET OF THE NATIONAL CADET CORPS,
DO SOLOEMNLY PLEDGE THAT WE SHALL ALWAYS UPHOLD THE UNITY OF INDIA.
WE RESOLVE TO BE DISCIPLINED AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN OF OUR NATION.
WE SHALL UNDERTAKE POSITIVE COMMUNITY SERVICE IN THE SPIRIT OF SELFLESSNESS AND CONCERN FOR OUR FELLOW BEINGS.
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain, Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain
Apni Manzil Ek Hai,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ek Hai,
Ho, Ho, Ho, Ek Hai.
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain.
Kashmir Ki Dharti Rani Hai,
Sartaj Himalaya Hai,
Saadiyon Se Humne Isko Apne Khoon Se Pala Hai
Desh Ki Raksha Ki Khatir Hum Shamshir Utha Lenge,
Hum Shamshir Utha Lenge.
Bikhre Bikhre Taare Hain Hum Lekin Jhilmil Ek Hai,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ek Hai
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hai.
Mandir Gurudwaare Bhi Hain Yahan
Aur Masjid Bhi Hai Yahan
Girija Ka Hai Ghariyaal Kahin
Mullah ki Kahin Hai Ajaan
Ek Hee Apna Ram Hain, Ek hi Allah Taala Hai,
Ek Hee Allah Taala Hain, Raang Birange Deepak Hain Hum,
lekin Jagmag Ek Hai, Ha Ha Ha Ek Hai, Ho Ho Ho Ek Hai.
Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain, Hum Sab Bharatiya Hain.
Application for Enrolment
A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit in the prescribed form through the Head of the Institution.
Medical fitness certificate
Parents’ consent to the conditions of service
For more information contact:
Lt. Dr. H V Jayaprakash
Associate NCC Officer (ANO)
Mob : 9980734834