Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur is affiliated to Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (A Deemed to be University), Tumkur and the teaching program is in accordance with the prescription of the Dental Council of India, New Delhi and recognition by Government of Malaysia.
Our college has been accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) and most of the branches Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi which provides some scale of reference to assess the quality and standard of education . The College promotes lifelong learning, research, creative activity, social and professional responsibility and growth .
Our college has been recognized by The Dental Council of India which is a regulatory body for dental education and the profession throughout India. It is financed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and through the local state dental councils.
Milestones of the college
- Government Approved to start SSDC on 8th June 1992
- Bangalore University Affliation
- BDS Recognition, BU & RGUHS from DCI
- 2008 Deemed Univerity
- 2013, BDS Recognition from DCI under SSU
- SSU changed to SSAHE
- State Government EC & FC for starting of MDSin 7 Department
- Affiliation letter from SSAHE
- 2008 – Starting of MDS in 4 Branches
- 2010 – Starting MDS in Prosthodontics & Pedodontics
- 2011 – Recognition of 4 MDS Branches
- 2011 - Starting MDS in Oral Pathology
- 2013 – Recognition of Prosthodontics & Pedodontics
- 2014 – Recognition of Oral Pathology
- 2015 – NAAC Inspection
- 2017 – University new Administration block
- 2018 – New Medical College at T.Begur
- 2019 – UGC Inspection